Best Law of Attraction Books to Build A Strong Foundation

The very first Law of Attraction book that I picked up was “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne. In fact when I first read the book I had zero clue as to what the Law of Attraction was and about attracting success. I just thought it has a rather cool cover and the synopsis seemed interesting enough so I decide to give it a shot. Little did I know that the catalyst which changed my life that very day was the simple act of picking up a book. This was how I was first introduced to the Law of Attraction. Never was I aware of such a bold and powerful philosophy. But at the end of it I was even more emboldened and determined to shape my own reality as I see fit.
Having discovered this amazing power, I went on a mad frenzy to source out and find the best guides to applying the Law of Attraction. The result is this list that I have put together of the best law of attraction books that have ever existed (in my humble opinion). I have read countless of books on manifesting and attracting your desires, and whilst most of them have been insightful, there are only few that have made a huge lasting impact on the way I live.
Now it’s time that you experienced it too! Read the full article https://yourpositivereality.com/best-law-of-attraction-books/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is The Law of Attraction Real?

The 10 Best Law of Attraction Books Every Conscious Manifestor Should Read

What is Tesla Code Secrets?